Jpop Recommend #58 Ashita by Ayaka Hirahara

明日 Ashita

平原綾香 Ayaka Hirahara 

Released in February 2004, this song is her 2nd single. This is my second time introducing her song (the first was was "Kansha").  I love her voice and the choice of the songs.  This song is a very quiet yet encouraging song.  This song is also used in a drama, "Yasashii jikan" in 2005.

The year 2014 will end today but we can always hope for the better tomorrow.







Any comment about this blog is highly appreciated.  Requests to pick up any singer or song are always welcome!

Please visit my Amazon.jp shop for more CD/music sheet/band score!


<Lyrics>
Japanese
Japanese pronunciation
English translation

ずっと そば  に いる  と  あんな  に 言った のに
Zutto soba ni iru    to anna    ni  itta    noni
You've told me so many times that you will stay beside me forever
今    は ひとり  見てる  夜空  はかない 約束
Ima wa hitori miteru yozora hakanai yakusoku
But now I stand alone looking up the night sky, an empty promise

きっと この    街     なら どこか   で  すれちがう
Kitto  kono machi nara dokoka de surechigau
Somewhere in this town we will meet again someday
そんな  とき は 笑い   ながら   逢えたら いいのに
Sonna toki wa warai nagara aetara    iinoni
When that time comes, I hope we can meet again with smiles

もう  泣かない もう   負けない
Moo nakanai   moo makenai 
I won't cry any more  I won't be defeated any more
想い出   を  超えられる  明日  が  ある から
Omoide wo koerareru ashita ga aru  kara
Because there is always tomorrow that can overcome the past memories

そっと  閉じた 本  に 続き     が ある なら
Sotto tojita hon ni tsuzuki ga aru nara
If there is a sequel to the book I closed gently,
まだ   なんにも   書かれてない ページ が  ある だけ
Mada nannimo kakaretenai   page   ga  aru dake
there will only be blank pages without any story printed yet

もう  泣かない  もう  逃げない
Moo nakanai  moo nigenai
I won't cry any more  I won't run away any more
なつかしい     夢    だって 終わり じゃない もの
Natsukashii yume datte  owari   jyanai mono
Even though it was a sweet dream, it is not over yet

あの   星屑      あの  輝き
Ano hoshikuzu ano kagayaki
That stardust  that glitter
手  を  伸ばして     今  心       に しまおう

Te wo nobashite ima kokoro ni shimaoo
I will reach over and put them in my heart for now
明日    は  新しい    私       が  はじまる
Ashita wa atarasii watashi ga hajimaru
Tomorrow will be the day to start the new "Me”


Any comment about this blog is highly appreciated.  Requests to pick up any singer or song are always welcome!




Comments