Jpop Recommend #76 Aiuta by GReeeeN

愛唄 Aiuta

GReeeeN

Released in May 2007, this is their 3rd single.  GReeeeN is a four-men band whose members are all dentists.  Because they also work as a dentist, their real name and face are not disclosed.  This love song is covered by whiteeeen in 2015 as a theme song for a Japanese movie, "Strobo Edge".  There is also English lyrics version covered by BENI.




Aiuta ~Since 2007~ by whiteeeen 


Covered by BENI (Ballad version with English lyrics)









Any comment about this blog is highly appreciated.  Requests to pick up any singer or song are always welcome!

Please visit my Amazon.jp shop for more CD/music sheet/band score!


<Lyrics>
Japanese
Japanese pronunciation
English translation

「ねえ、大好き   な  君  へ」  笑わないで    聞いて くれ
"Nee,  Daisuki na kimi e"   warawanaide kiite    kure
"Hey, to my dearest you", Please don't laugh, just hear me out
「愛してる」   だ なんて クサい けど  ね
"Aishiteru" da nante  kusai kedo ne
"I love you" sounds a bit fishy, I know
だけど  この     言葉  以外 伝える      事   が  出来ない
Dakedo kono kotoba igai   tsutaeru koto ga dekinai
But I can't express my true feeling without using these words
ほらね! また   バカ に して   笑った   よ  ね
Horane! mata baka ni shite waratta yo ne
See! Here you go again making fun of me

君    の  選んだ  人生(ミチ) は  
Kimi no eranda michi         wa 
Whether it was a good decision for you to choose 
僕(ココ) で  良かったのか?なんて
koko     de yokattanoka? nante
here(me) as your way(life) or not,
分からない けど、、、
wakaranai kedo...
I don't know, but...

ただ  泣いて 笑って  過ごす   日々 に
Tada naite    waratte sugosu hibi  ni
Through the days we spent together crying and laughing
隣       に 立って 居れる こと  で
Tonari ni tatte    ireru   koto de
just to stay by your side
僕     が 生きる 意味 に なって
Boku ga ikiru    imi   ni natte
became my reason to go on living
君    に 捧ぐ    この  愛 の  唄
Kimi ni sasagu kono ai no uta
So, I dedicate to you this love song

「ねえ、あの 日 の 僕ら     何の    話         を  してた?」
"Nee, ano  hi no bokura nanno hanashi wo shiteta?"
"Hey, do you remember what we talked about that day?"
初めて    逢った 日 に よそよそしく
Hajimete atta    hi ni  yosoyososhiku
On the day we first met, we barely talked
あれから 色々 あって 
Arekara iroiro atte    
Since then, there were many things happened
時   には   ケンカ も  して
toki niwa kenka mo shite
Of course we quarreled occasionally, too
解りあう   ため   の  トキ  過ごした  ね
wakariau tame no toki sugoshita ne
We spent time to get to know each other, didn't we?

この   広い 僕ら      空     の 下    出逢って 恋  を   して   いつまでも
Kono hiroi bokura sora no shita deatte    koi wo shite itsumademo
Under this vast sky, we found each other, fell in love and go on forever

ただ 泣いて 笑って  過ごす   日々 に
Tada naite   waratte sugosu hibi  ni
Through the days we spent together crying and laughing
隣       に 立って 居れる  こと で
Tonari ni tatte    ireru    koto de
just to stay by your side
君   と  生きる 意味 に なって
Kimi to ikiru     imi   ni natte
became my reason to live with you
君   に  捧ぐ     この 愛 の  唄
Kimi ni sasagu kono ai no uta
So, I dedicate to you this love song

いつも    迷惑      を  かけて   ゴメン  ネ
Itsumo meiwaku wo kakete gomen ne
I'm sorry for always causing you so much trouble
密度       濃い 時間 を   過ごした   ね
Mitsudo koi   jikan wo sugoshita ne?
We have spent quality time together, haven't we?
僕ら      2人 日々 を  刻み
Bokura futari hibi wo kizami
The two of us have marked each day
作り      上げて きた 想い つのり
tsukuri agete  kita omoi tsunori
while piling up feelings for each other
ヘタクソ    な  唄   を  君   に 贈ろう
hetakuso na uta wo kimi ni okurou
So, I will give this lame song to you
「めちゃくちゃ  好きだ!」 と 神     に 誓おう
"Mechakucha sukida!"  to kami ni chikaou
I shall swear to God, "I love you so much!"
これから    も  君    の 手 を  握ってる  よ
Korekara mo kimi no te wo nigitteru yo
I will keep holding your hand for years to come

僕     の   声  が 続く       限り
Boku no koe ga tsuzuku kagiri
As long as my voice can go on,
隣      で ずっと 愛 を  唄う  よ
tonari de zutto ai  wo utau yo
I will stand by your side and keep singing my love
歳     を   とって 声  が 枯れて きたら
Toshi wo totte koe ga karete kitara
When I grow old and if my voice were to get hoarse,
ずっと 手 を  握る   よ
zutto  te wo nigiru yo
I would then grasp your hand instead

ただ   アリガトウ じゃ 伝え    きれない
Tada arigatou  jya    tsutae kirenai
Just saying "Thank you" is not enough
泣き  笑い と  悲しみ        喜び       を  共     に 分かち合い 生きて  行こう
Naki-warai to kanashimi yorokobi wo tomo ni wakachiai   ikite    ikou
Let's live together sharing tears, laughter, sadness and joy
いくつもの      夜    を 越えて
Ikutsumono yoru wo koete
beyond numerous nights

僕     は   君   と 愛 を 唄おう
Boku wa kimi to  ai wo utaou
I shall sing about love with you


Any comment about this blog is highly appreciated.  Requests to pick up any singer or song are always welcome!


Please visit my Amazon.jp shop for more CD/music sheet/band score!

<English lyrics by Beni>

There's something that I've gotta say
But will you promise you won't look away
It's the hardest thing to put in words but you need to know this now

Feeling something that's so new to me
Something that I never thought I'd feel
There's no other way for me to say everything you mean to me

Are you sure that I'm the one you want here by your side?
Down the long, long road that lies ahead
I hope we never regret

Through the tears and the laughter, each day that passes by
I'm here waiting for you, don't need a reason why
You give my life meaning with everything you do
I'm singing this love song that I dedicate to you


Was so long ago that I forget
What we talked about when we first met
All the random thoughts, the idle talk
You smiled so innocently

But looking back, can't believe how things have changed
I fell so hard and now you feel the same
You will always be a part of me I'll never let you go

Thankful for the chance to spend a lifetime with you
Every piece of hope you've given me it'll last forever

Through the tears and the laughter, each day that passes by
I'm here waiting for you, don't need a reason why
You give my life meaning with everything you do
So I'm singing this love song that I dedicate to you


And even though I've done you wrong I know you forgive me
We'll build a life together, and that's all I'll need
Together you and me, we're making history
Like Kate and Leonardo up on the silver screen
I promise to you the only thing I have to give
A single life the only life I have to live
From this day on I promise you
I'll always be right here for you


I'll be here beside you, on that you can depend
A melody so sweet, our song will never end
And as we grow older, our love won't ever fade
Whenever you need me, I'll be right here for you


Overcome with emotions that words just can't express
The good, the bad, the happy, sad, true love will survive
Even when you're far away I'm right here by your side
Mountains may crumble but one thing will remain
Boy you know that our love will last for all time



Any comment about this blog is highly appreciated.  Requests to pick up any singer or song are always welcome!


Comments