Jpop recommend #135 Itoshi kimi e by Naotaro Moriyama

愛し君へ Itoshi kimi e

森山 直太朗 Naotaro Moriyama


Released originally as one of the songs in the album, "新たなる香辛料を求めて, Arata naru koushinryo wo motomete" in 2004, this song became very popular when it was used as an OST for a drama, "itoshi kimi e" in the same year.  This heart-aching love song matched well with the drama.



Live version








Any comment about this blog is highly appreciated.  Requests to pick up any singer or song are always welcome!



<Lyrics>
Japanese
Japanese pronunciation
English translation

いっそ 抱きしめて 抱きしめて
Isso dakishimete dakishimete
Why don't I hold you, hold you
離さない     よ このまま     傍   に  いて 欲しい
Hanasanai yo konomama soba ni ite hoshii
I won't let you go    I want you to stay with you
何    も    問わず  に
Nani mo towazu ni
without asking anything

いっそ 最後   まで 最後   まで
Isso   saigo made saigo made
Better yet, until the end, til the end
信じられる   力       を  僕    に  ください
Shinjirareru chikara wo boku ni kudasai
give me the strength to believe
たとえば  それ が  偽り     でも
tatoeba sore ga itsuwari demo
Even if it is fake


朝    の   光   に  君  が  消えて  しまい そう で
Asa no hikari ni kimi ga kiete   shimai sou de
I felt like you will disappear in the morning light
僕     は  また    眠った   振り を  した
boku wa mata nemutta furi wo shita
I closed my eyes again and pretended to be asleep
眩し        過ぎる  思い出  たち
mabushi-sugiru omoide tachi
The memories too bright to remember
こっち  を  向いて  笑ってる  よ
kocchi wo muite waratteru yo
are smiling at me 
あの  日溜まり の  中    で
Ano hidamari no naka de
in that sun light


ねぇ  愛し   君   よ
Nee itoshi kimi yo
Hey my darling
愛し     君  よ
Itoshi kimi yo
my dearest darling
何処  に いるの
doko ni iruno
where are you?
今   すぐ  逢い に 来て 欲しい
Ima sugu ai   ni  kite  hoshii
Please come see me quick
例えば   それ が    幻          でも
tatoeba sore ga maboroshi demo 
Even if in a vision,
いいから
iikara
I beg you


Any comment about this blog is highly appreciated.  Requests to pick up any singer or song are always welcome!

Comments