Jpop Recommend #87 Kabutomushi by Aiko

カブトムシ Kabutomushi
Aiko



Released in November 1999, this is her 4th single.  Although this is considered as one of "standard summer song", Aiko herself thought "カブトムシ (Kabutomushi, beetle)" as winter bugs.

I picked up Aiko before in #73 Shigatsu no ame in last April.  If you like her voice, please check that page also. 








Any comment about this blog is highly appreciated.  Requests to pick up any singer or song are always welcome!


Please visit my Amazon.jp shop for more CD/music sheet/band score!


<Lyrics>
Japanese
Japanese pronunciation
English translation

悩んでる    身体    が   熱くて 
Nayanderu karada ga atsukute 
My body gets hot because of my troubled mind
指先        は   凍える     程     冷たい
yubisaki wa kogoeru hodo tsumetai

the tip of my fingers gets freezingly cold

「どうした     はやく   言って  しまえ」 
"Doushita, hayaku itte   shimae”
"What is the problem, tell me quick"
そう  言われても  あたし   は  弱い
sou iwaretemo atashi wa yowai
Even if you say so, I'm feel weak
あなた  が 死んで   しまって 
Anata ga shinde shimatte

If you are to pass away

あたし   も  どんどん  年老いて
Atashi mo dondon toshioite
and I get older and older
想像    つかない    くらい  よ 
Souzou tsukanai kurai yo 
I just can't imagine
そう   今  が   何    より   大切      で…
Sou ima ga nani yori taisetsu de...

Yes, now is more important than anything...


スピード 落とした  メリーゴーランド 
Speed otoshita merry-go-round

Like a merry-go-round at slow speed

白馬      の  たてがみ   が  揺れる
Hakuba no tategami ga yureru
while the white horse mane sways

少し       背  の   高い  あなた  の   耳   に  寄せた   おでこ
Sukoshi se no takai anata no mimi ni yoseta odeko
You are a bit taller than me and my forehead touches your ear
甘い  匂い に 誘われた       あたし   は  かぶとむし
Amai nioi ni sasowareta atashi wa kabutomushi
I'm like a beetle attracted to the sweet smell
流れ星            ながれる    
Nagareboshi nagareru 
As the shooting star falls, 

苦し      うれし    胸     の  痛み
nigashi ureshi mune no itami
my chest aches with a mixed pain of agony and happiness
生涯         忘れる     こと   は  ない でしょう

Shougai wasureru koto wa nai desyou

I will never forget it in my lifetime

生涯        忘れる      こと   は  ない でしょう

Shougai wasureru koto wa nai desyou

I will never forget it in my lifetime


鼻先          を   くすぐる     春 
Hanasaki wo kusuguru haru 
The spring tickles my nose
リン  と 立つ   の  は  空     の  青い 夏
Rin to tatsu no wa sora no aoi  natsu
The blue sky in summer push myself upright
袖      を    風    が  過ぎる  は  秋中 
Sode wo kaze ga sugiru wa aki-naka

In the middle of autumn, the wind blows through my sleeves

そう  気  が 付けば      真横      を  通る     冬
Sou, ki ga tsukeba mayoko wo tooru fuyu
Finally, I start to realize that the winter is passing my side
強い     悲しい      こと   全部 
Tsuyoi nakashii koto zenbu
If all the strong and sad feelings
心         に  残って     しまう   と   したら

Kokoro ni nokotte shimau to shitara
are to remain in my heart 
それも     あなた と  過ごした     しるし 
Soremo anata to sugoshita shirushi
That's also a reminder of the time we have spent together
そう    幸せ        に  思える    だろう
Sou, shiawase ni omoeru darou
Yes, I will remember it as a happy moment

息   を  止めて   見つめる      先   に は
Iki to tomete mitsumeru saki ni wa
Toward the direction I stare without taking my breath 
長い     まつげ     が 揺れてる
Nagai matsuge ga yureteru

your long eyelash is swaying


少し         癖    の  ある あなた の   声   耳    を     傾け
Sukoshi kuse no aru anata no koe mimi wo katamuke
To a bit unique voice of yours, I listen 
深い    安らぎ      酔いしれる あたし   は  かぶとむし
Fukai yasuragi yoishireru atashi wa kabutomushi
I'm like a beetle intoxicated in a peaceful sanctuary
琥珀       の  弓張り       月   息切れ すら  覚える  鼓動
Kohaku no yumihari-zuki ikigire sura oboeru kodou
Half-moon in opaque, my heart beats so fast that I almost feel breathless
生涯        忘れる      こと   は  ない でしょう
Shougai wasureru koto wa nai desyou
I will never forget those moments in my lifetime


生涯         忘れる     こと    は ない でしょう
Shougai wasureru koto wa nai desyou

I will never forget those moments in my lifetime







Any comment about this blog is highly appreciated.  Requests to pick up any singer or song are always welcome!


Comments